Family Matters

Dan was a professional football player who lived in an old gothic mansion in Hogginsville. Dan loved his life and would never change, even if he was asked to. Once in a football match Dan kicked 10 goals in one quarter!!! He had a 2005 Maclaren Mercedes SLR, the fastest Mercedes around. He often visited his parent’s house which he bought as a gift for his parent’s 25th anniversary. Dan was single and looking for a girlfriend. His brother Philip knew a girl called Stacey and he was trying to get them together because Phil knew that Dan liked Stacey. Stacey was a kind of tomboy who loved fishing in the pond and sometimes going to the park with her friends. She was one and a half metres tall, Dan was only one and two fifths of a metre tall. The only peculiar thing about Stacey was that she had no left thumb!

Dan had to support some of the things that she did.


Three Years Later…

Stacey and Dan were married and have one child who was called lil’ Rosco.

Dan and Stacey loved rock climbing and go-cart racing on the weekends.

Phil had a wife called Shelly. They often got together for a chat about how life was going. Three or four times a month they’d go to the movies while Dan’s parents took care of lil’ Rosco. They were good times back then, every time they saw a movie it was at a drive-in at downtown Metropreculius in new Australia.

Two and a half years later…

Unfortunately Dan and Stacey separated and Dan lost custody of lil’ Rosco. At first Dan was really sad, but got on with his life. His fans were also supportive and offered advice. Dan continued his career and kept on kicking lots of goals. Phil’s wife also divorced Phil but Dan and Phil supported each other and got through it and started doing what they did in the old days, they had lots of good times.

A little while later…

They each got married and lived in a safe care-free environment for the rest of their lives.



The End



About the Author:
Andrew Johnson
Age 11, Year 6 Parkside Primary School (SA)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!