Madness

"Here I am in a dark room, strake with madness that no-one tells me anything and all I see is four walls of crazyness. I am considered insane because no-one can see me in their right state of mind. But truly am I out of their state of mind, or are they out of my state of mind. Am I truly the one driving myself insane or are they the one out of control, am i dangerously ill or are they ill, is it just apart of their state of mind or what is the right state of mind?" The door screatched open and in seeped a beam of sunlight hitting my eyes, it burned, i haven't seen sunlight for weeks or maybe months. In walked a guard in his long white coat and he glaced across at me in the corner. There I was in my white stray jacket and with my hair sticking up everywhere. I don't understand why I am here, I haven't done anything wrong.He must be here to collect me for a shower, after my shower they dressed me in a suit and toke me out to a car. I was driven to further insanity because no-one would tell me what was going on, then all of a sudden the car stopped. They pulled me out, there I was infront of the New York courts suddenly I remembered today is my courtcase, finally I'll be going home.

I am on trial for a crime I didn't commit, killing my own family. No-one believed that a man with braces has done this, they classify me as insane beacuse they don't believe he exist. According to everyone he's a figure of my imagination, their I was sweating in the witness stand. "I....I didn't commit a crime, I innocent." Then at that stage the judge yelled "GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY." Their I was in a hystericle state being dragged down the aisle, back to the institution. Back in my cell with my stray jacket on, hair everywhere and just a dark and lonely room, with a lonely soul in the corner. CRAZY,MENTAL,INSANE and MAD all these words represent me, this place is driving me to further insanity and I am going to be here a very, very long time. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!