Under My Skin.

Pierce my skin with nothing but your words
You know you can have me, you always will.
Sweet tortured lies have numbed my existence.
I can't touch this, it’s all so significant.
Pretend that their all pictures, do you see me?
It’s not supposed to feel this long, four years.
Unknown attractions imprison me inside all flaws of your breath.
I feel like liquid melting in your eyes with your hair like the sun in the night’s sky.
All I know is that I’m frightened of what you’ll whisper behind my back.
Sorry honey, But I need to go to bed by surrendering my mind to darkness.
These words have no ending, just like the way you control me.
This one component can't win; you still adore her smile, just so you can feel.
Collide yourself into twenty six pictures and tell me your not in love with what’s behind her eyes.
Then I’ll trust what you’re saying and turn it off.
No more my love, no more lies.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!