Bad Nightmare!

Bad Nightmare!

Once there was a boy and his name was Kyle and had a bad nightmare. Kyle had to go to bed and on the way he hit his head.

Kyle said “Ouch”. But he finally went to sleep and the nightmare began. Kyle dreamed he was jumping out of an aeroplane. He tried to use his parachute but it didn’t work. Kyle thought to himself…I’m going to be okay.

Then he went into another dream and he was in a forest. There he saw an ape. He said “Aren’t you a cute thing?!” The ape screamed at him and Kyle yelled “I’m out of here!” He wasn’t fast enough and as the ape was just about to catch him, he went into another dream.

Kyle was in a dark room and couldn’t see at all. He woke up and found that it was all a bad night.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!