Bad Hair Day


On the school concert night the 4/5 monkhouse class had to tease up their hair for the school concert.

Firstly I went home after school and prepared for the school concert. First I put on my clothes on. Then I put my makeup on and then I did my hair.

After an hour I was all ready to go to the place where the school concert was held but I had to wait 2 more hours’s before we could leave. Before I new the 2 hour’s were up so my family and I all went to the place where the concert was held so I could meet my class. The whole class and I had to wait 20 minutes before we could go in backstage. When the 20 minutes were up we went into this very big room that could hold the whole school and it had a very big T.V that the whole could see the classes doing there dance.

After 30 minutes the 4/5 monkhouse class went on stage to do there dance to the song Thriller. The whole class could see Miss Monkhouse dancing to the music. Then when our dance was over Miss Monkhouse said she was very pleased of her class and we all had a big group hug backstage.

Later in the night all the classes watched the 6/7s do there dance. I really like the 6/7s dance because it was Wild West Country line dancing.

After the concert was over my mum come up stairs to get me. Then my dad started to talk to he’s friends that he saw at the concert. We where there for another 20 minutes. Then my family and I soon went home. When I got home I had a very long shower. Then I went to bed.

The next morning my hair was so bad that hair was so bad that it had 1 million knots in my hair that it took me 2 good and long days to get out and it really hurt. And I enjoyed the rest of my day.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!