Sam And Sally's Day Out At The Markets.

‘‘Go, go, go, go, go away’’! Demanded Sally, Sam ’s younger (and more sensible) sister.

Sally is 6 and a half and Sam is 9 so Sam thinks that she won’t do anything at all to stop him from being naughty. They both live in Australia. Sally made a list about what she wants to do when she grows up the list goes like this:
1.be a celebrity. 2.be famous. 3.be on the cover of every fashion magazine. 4.live on the beach and go to London.

Sam was dressing up as a monkey to go out for the day with his mother. Sally however was wearing her pretty pink and blue spotted dress. When Sally realised that Sam was wearing his old monkey suit that smelled like a rotten egg, she pushed him out of her room.

Their mother had just woken up. Sally went in and told her about what Sam was wearing. Her mother was not very strict. She asked Sam to come to her and she said “go change into your jeans and your new striped top and wait for me in the car.”

So Sam stumbled out into the car with Sally. While they were waiting in the car Rose, their mom was getting ready to go.

When everybody was ready to go, they went to the local fair.
When they arrived at the fair, Sam went straight over to the racing cars. And Sally went to the giant dolls house. She studied the dolls house carefully and it was in perfect condition.

As Sally walked over to Rose to ask her if she could get it, the man selling the dolls house said “I can give this to you for half the original price.” And Rose asked how much it would be and the man kindly said “$21” so Sally got it.

Sam desperately wanted the 3511th version of the racing car of the 14th century (the newest version of the oldest car).
The seller said it was $46 so Sam brought it out of his pocket money. (Ok he only had $5 but Rose put in for the rest.)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!