Sally's Big Dream

One night Sally dreamt up a dream that she lived next door to her best friend. She lived far, far away from Sophie. Sophie is her best friend.

The next day Sally saw her Mum talking to her Dad about selling their house. Sally smiled and got ready for school.

When she got to school no one was at school except for her teacher so she went home and Sally’s Mum told her that she was moving and to pack her bag.

Sally went to pack her bag straight away, then she asked her Mum when they were moving. She said, “tomorrow.” Sally was excited.

That night Sally could not sleep. She was so excited.

It was the day she was going to move and she got in the car. When she got there Sally saw her neighbours were moving in as well. Sally asked her Mum if she could see who her neighbours were. Her Mum said, “yes.”

She went over and it was Sophie. Sophie had a high trampoline so Sally asked Sophie if she could put her trampoline up against the fence, so that Sophie could look over at her.

Sally told her Mum their neighbour was Sophie. Her Mum smiled.

On Sally’s birthday her Dad put a cubby in between the fence so they could play together whenever they want.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!