Magic Fruits

Once upon a time children were playing a game of hide and seek. Their names were Jack Kate Ivy and Capcortas. Ivy was it. 1-2-3-4-5…. Jack hid in a wardrobe. Kate went under a table. She found a blue pear; Kate ate the pear and was found by Ivy. Capcortas hid behind the sofa and found an orange pea he eats the pea and was found by Ivy. When Jack was in the wardrobe he found a weird thing it looked a banana only black. Jack was very curios about the black banana. He took a bite of it and he was found by Ivy. After that they all got a glass of water. Suddenly Kate turned into freezing water! Jack found that he could turn to burning fire and Capcortas found out that he could turn into solid rock! “Hey how come you guys have powers and I don’t?!” Ivy asked? “Maybe it was the fruit I found and ate.” Jack, Kate and Capcortas say at the same time. They all looked at each other and say “you ate a weird fruit while you were hiding!” Jack, Kate and Capcortas said. “Well there should be one more then” Ivy explained. All afternoon they looked for a fruit. “I found one! I’ve found one!” Kate yelled ‘hooray!” Capcortas Jack Ivy said!!! Ivy ate the fruit and turned into static electricity! “Yay!” From that day on no one ever found out about their powers!


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!