Sad Story


Jess was so happy that here parents found a new beautiful house with hedges. She watched the kids over the window play while she unpacked her clothe. She was happy for the first time that she had her own room. She wondered her school will be will she be popular or will she be a rejected loser. But she only wanted to have good friends that will stick up for her no matter what. Than she began when she makes friends will they do parties, sleep over, movies, shops she had thought many things.

She went to school she saw a girl that looked familiar she went and asked here “do I know you some were?
Than the girl replied” year we went to school in the 2nd grade.
They both were happy to see each other again.
Nicole jess’s friend showed the school around for here, as they went passed the soccer field, jess bumped into a guy her books feel than she said” watch were your going noob!
Than she looked up she saw his face than didn’t know what to say she was mumbling. Than he answered do you want to go on a date?
But jess was still mumbling than her friend bud in and said” she will be ready at 7:00.
Nicole said do you know who that was? That was Ned the schools senior soccer team captain.

It was 7:00 she told her parents she’s going to study with Nicole for the big test tomorrow. When she got in the car she started to think guilty.

It was 7:45 Ned took her to a party, jess thought something like a restaurant. Ned started to have fun he drank 8 bottles of vb. He started to dance with other girls. Than jess saw she got angry and pulled his ear and said” you’re supposed to dance with me not her. Than Ned pulled a gun out and said” every one shut up I got a gun saw every one shut up. He heard some one crying he aimed at here and shot here the girl got shot in the heart than Ned aimed again he shot but there was no ammo so he grabbed another one but he was to drunk to relies what he was doing. Two boys got up and pinned him to the ground and took his gun and threw him and jess out of the party. Jess started to get cold so they head off. Ned was driving to fast and slow. Jess asked” maybe a should drive?
Ned said” shut I am the driver I don’t tells you how to live you’re life I know what I am doing.
There was a red light 700 meters away and Ned saw it he pressed the brake so hard that the brake peddle broke off. Than he continued to drive, there was a sign of cliffs up a head. Ned just drove straight, jess putted the head lights on she saw the cliff and she shoved him over she pressed the brake but the brake was Brocken then they went falling to there death.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!