Bad Nights

'I know i shouldnt be here' Gemma said to herself. She lined up with her friends at the door to the night club. Angel,Gemma and Seirra had snuck out or rather Angel and Seirra had, Gemma was forced. They walked through the door the bouncer was eyeing them off, 'what if we get caught, let's leave now' Gemma pleaded to the others 'Dont worry we wont' said Angel. They walked over to the bar 'Three alcoholic cocktails' Seirra said to the bartender, 'ummm.. i wont have one i will just have water' Gemma said 'OMG FINE SUIT YOURSELF'Seirra yelled. They took the drinks and went over to sit down. Suddenly a man called Angel away, she got up and followed him around the corner. Sge retuned shortly with a small plastic bag filled with little white tablets,
both Seirra and Angel took one then offeed it to Gemma 'Take one', 'what are they' Gemma quized 'Not so loud you idiot it's dope'. Gemma refused she got up and walked tothe toilets, SeIrra left her tablet and went too. When the returned they found Angel on the floor. They called for help, when the abulance arrived, they announced she had traces of dope in her. She had a reaction to it and caused her to die. 'If only we hadn't of come'
sobbed Gemma....'Its my fault i told her what we were going to be doing and I forced her she never wanted to do it' revealed Seirra. They both left the night club teary. They both never did that again, Gemma and Seirra both still regret that night, it may have been fun at the start but nothing will bring back Angel.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!