Daddy's Gift

Daddy’s Gift.

There once was a mermaid called Daisy.
She lived in a cave in the ocean. On Monday the 6th April she was going to her friend Jesse’s house and on the way there she found a treasure chest and a key.
She did not know what to do with it so she got a big bag and put it in. When she got there she showed Jesse.
Jesse said ”What’s that Daisy ?”
“It’s a big treasure chest with a key”
“What’s inside?” Asked Jesse.
“I don’t know said Daisy
“why?”
“Because I did not open it said Daisy.”
So she opened it, inside there was an amethyst crystal and a note. So she opened it. Inside it said.

Dear Daisy,
I think you have been looking for this .It is your Birthstone.
I hope you like the look of it.
It looks very pretty to me.
All my love Daddy.
XO XO XO.

So She went out side and was going to see if it shone. So I did and it shone very; very brightly. Suddenly an angel appeared and she made me sleepy so I went home. When I got home I went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I was a fairy I felt so cool but I was not at home I was in fairyland and just before I was going to look for the king and Queen I started to flutter and a second after that I was FLIYING!!!
I could not believe my eyes I was flying. So I flew to the fairy king and queen and I said “Can you help me I shone a amethyst crystal in the sun and I turned into a fairy.”
“We can help you said the queen have this medicine once a day for a week.” So I did and in one week I got better and tuned into a mermaid again.

THE END



By Jorja Kozlovsky

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!