NBA

NBA

One day in a city called Melbourne there was a boy called Dom and his dad Lachlan who liked basketball but they had never had a chance to play the game. They had been saving up for a trip to the U.S.A. where they had some relatives to stay with. They had been saving up by washing cars, cleaning windows and busking in the mall then they had enough money to go to the U.S.A they where both so happy then they went and bought some tickets they where 50 dollars each then there flight was at 7:00 in the morning.

They went home and went straight to bed then about 5:00 in the morning they got up and started packing then they had finished they went straight to the Airport and got on the plane when they got there they went and saw a basketball match where the Denver Nuggets won over the Heats then they asked Dom and Lachlan if they would like to train with them they said that they would love to and when they saw them play they said if they would like to play for the NBA they said YES!!!

THE END
BY JOSH MANSHANDEN

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!