Tales Of Matthew Sage

Tales of Matthew Sage.
Now the tale of Vanessa and Jen. everyone was getting ready to go to the park. Van went to go see Jen. ”Uh…Jen?” “Aren’t you going to get ready for the day” were planning to go to the park’. “Have fun” said Jen. I actually we thought you could come too. Do I have to? In the park Matthew, Alex and Vanessa were playing with there magic. Matthew did a snot spell and pointed it at his nose. And a roaring galop of snot came flooding out. “Let’s boogie!” shouted Alex at end the of day jen was glad she had gone.
Next is the tale of Matthew: “boy what is there to do around here? There’s just trees, trees and more trees.” Matthew looked around the village. “I know, if I can’t find anything to do I’ll make something to do.” Matthew did an evil laugh until he knew what he was doing. “Step one: Get my stuff I need, or was that step two?” Mathew shrugged and got back to what he was doing.
“Step two: build it, ah so this is the famous step two. Matthew got to work, and the very next week, the contraption was built. YES! I DID IT! MY WHATEVER I JUST MADE IS DONE! One villager looked, then another, then the whole village. “Behold my machine I just built all last week!” Matthew pulled the lever, then it made quite a funny noise: COUGH! SPLATTER, WHEEEEE! “Its alive!” shouted Matthew.
Suddenly the machine collapsed, leaving Matthew there speechless. Vanessa came along and said: “you really got overwhelmed in power didn’t you? Maybe you should stick with fighting with your team.”
Matthew fell down and said: “Why does everything I love blow up?”
Next is the tale of Alex: A friendly bloke was playing games, of course they were fixed. Alex was walking down the street when he heard a voice speaking to him. “You there, do you want to have a go at this game?” Alex walked over to the man. “Okay I’ll have a go at this game” Alex placed his money on the box, and the games begun. Alex had to climb the wall to get the prise and double his money.
Of course, the bloke had covered the wall in slippery oil. “Now get across this wall and you’ll have your price and your money.” Now Alex wasn’t the brightest balloon in the bunch. He dug a tunnel and went under it. Alex got to the other side, grabbed his money and his price and walked away, leaving the bloke speechless and crying.
THAT’S ALL FOLKS!
Name: Sophie pan
Class: Grade 6 Clarke
School: sacred heart school Launceston
Age”12

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!