Ugly

In a small gold fish bowl was a treasure chest. And inside that chest was a ugly head!! This head was dark green and always had a grumpy face. One day it was taken out of the fish tank because the family that owned the fish tank were moving houses. The ugly head escaped and took over the city with it’s ugliness and burnt down the old Wooden Coaster at WonderLand! Then it went to the future using it’s powers! In the future WonderLand was gone because they couldn’t afford a new Roller coaster so it was shut down by the government. The head saw itself in a cage but it wasn’t him it was an ugly female head. It went over and freed her. After that they got married then died 2minutes later. Then the city shouted “yes the plan worked their dead.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!