Dare To Enter

One day there was a boy named Ben. He was a fat ugly boy who was so rich. His best friend Timmy dared Ben to go into the oldest, creepiest house in town. People say they saw zombies on the roof. Ben was the bravest kid in town. Ben went down the road to the oldest house and stood in front of the gate. Ben told Timmy to go home and Ben would tell him at school the next day. Ben went through the front gate and rang the doorbell. The door opened. Ben walked so slow to the stairs. He got on the first step. The door shut with a lock. He wanted his mummy. He went up the stairs into the kitchen; there was a head in the microwave. Ben screamed like he had never screamed in his life. In the blender there was a heart, fingers, guts and eyes looking at him.

Next Ben went in to the lanudary. The washing machine was going. He looked closer, there he saw a zombie in the washing machine. Ahh!!! On the washing machine was a washing basket. Ben looked in the basket there was a skeleton. Ben ran out the door and slammed it shut.

Ben ran down the hall way. There was a skeleton hanging down the wall and there was bats fly at me at him and spiders on the walls. Ben ran into the bathroom. There was a zombie on the toilet with an axe. The shower turn on blood was coming out the shower. Ben looked in the bath; he screamed even louder, there were guts in the bath. There was a zombie looking at him. Ben sprinted out and shut the door.

The next room Ben went in was the bedroom. There were ants on the door. Ben sat on the bed for a while, it was nice. Then crickets came pouring out of the pillows. He picked up a teddy and a spider jumped at him. Under the bed was a man with a knife through his heart and a kid but it was just bones. Ben ran out the bedroom.

Ben tried to go out but the door was still locked. He looked up the chimney there was a ladder. He climbed up the ladder. There was a person chasing Ben up the ladder with the knife through his heart, he also had a knife through his head. Ben got on the roof, he jumped for his life. Ben landed on his leg, it was broken. The man with the knife killed Ben. Every time someone came in the house Ben would scare and chase them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!