Daredevils

There were three boys called Frank, George and Jon. They were daredevils. They got told about a big, great old haunted house. No one who went in there came out alive. So they decided to go in there on Wednesday and prove it wasn’t true. A deal was made that if one came out alive he would get $ 5 000 000 and a mansion.

Frank, George and Jon opened a two story door and a lot of rats came running out. They had to wait a minute for all the rats to come out. There were three doors. Frank chose the middle door and walked in and saw his Dad’s body. Frank ran for the door but the door was locked. He noticed he was in the basement. Frank saw ghosts, vampires and zombies. He thought he was seeing things but he wasn’t. Frank got chained to the wall and rats guts and eyeballs got thrown all over him. He got eaten up by the vampires, ghosts and zombies.

George chose the first door. It was the kitchen, he saw the blender, and it had a head in it. The oven had a naked human body in it. The microwave was about to explode. George ran for the next room. It was the dining room. He sat down. Then George got stuck to the seat. It flipped over and headed for lava. It turned then went back down for lots of zombies and vampires. George was dipped in rats guts. He was changed to a big rat. He got eaten as well.

Jon went through the third door and ran through three other doors. He looked behind; he fell through a window and landed on a trampoline. He ran through a six story gate and ran home. Then he ran leaving everything even his clothes. Jon was never seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!