Jimmy The Brave


JiMmY ThE BrAvE

One morning Jimmy woke up it was a lovely day today looking out the window as he was saying it until he seen smoke it was coming from a room he ran out side ran over to the room he went in side no one was in there thank god he thought he grabbed the fire extinguisher and tried to put the fire out he couldn’t it was to big his only chance was to get out of there he got out safely rang the fire brigade they got there but it was to late the room was burnt down to the ground.

The next morning he went down to the sight their was nearly nothing left their was a melted black tiger teddy, TV melted and screen had smashed, school logo melted on half a wall , map of Italy all melted and shrivelled on the ground and a computer all smashed and melted it was horrible.

He went to school that day saying how brave he was trying to fight a fire and all that kind of stuff later on when school finished he went home and went to sleep. in his sleep he had a night mare that every one thought that he started the fire so he could act brave so they all went after him.

The next morning he woke up and looked out the window it was beautiful until he saw smoke he thought to himself not again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!