Walkabouts

One day three year sevens finished school and went home with smiles on there faces and they said” mum what high school are we going to” “you guys are going to east high” “thank you” said Leon Kara and Steph walked to there rooms Steph practised her time tables while Leon played hot wheels and Kara was rehearsing her characters for her new show pop quiz 4 she plays Stephanie Macintosh dad came home and said “ kids change of plans your going to a new school called school of uncool and your in c.dracks class room of doom” but what he didn’t know was that school was for vampires “sis Kara this all sounds suspicious I mean listen to the names cause I mean c. drack the c could stand for count the school is propely full of vampires dad dose it have a hall” “no but it has a mansion called night mare mansion” so for the past few weeks they had to learn gross stuff like how to suck blood from a bat gross hey for 5 weeks one day when they came home mum said “kids we need to talk” “ oh sounds bad” whispered Kara when they sat down mum and dad said “your in the wrong school your meant to go to east high” they went to the school and were happily ever after. ????????????????

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!