Natasha And Luke

There was once a girl called Natasha and a boy called Luke. They lived in the woods. One day they went out to go and have a little walk. Natasha and Luke found a bee. They stopped to look at it. Then they looked up and they noticed that they were lost! They walked for a bit longer then they found a little house. They knocked at the door. A pixie came out. He said “Come in and have some cake.” Natasha and Luke came in and they had some cake. They had a little talk. They suddenly remembered that they were lost. Then they said to the pixie “Can you show us the way home?” “I will try” said the pixie. They went walking for a long time. Then they noticed they were walking in circles! They went all over the place again. When they saw a house they went up to it and it was their one. They said goodbye to the pixie.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!