Galaxy

Long ago in a solar system far, far away, a sun had a great expansion, turning into a black hole! In the furthest planet away, everyone was terrified and scared. All of them wriggled with fear and doom! They launched a ship to explore. From another galaxy far away, there was a little pod that flew upon the spaceship! Landing inside, troopers came marching towards a man called Luke Parker, who came out of the pod. A black trooper came out of the gas. “Halt. You will be destroyed!” Luke Parker had a light come out of his sword. Luke began to run up to the black trooper and chopped and stabbed through the other troopers before cutting the black trooper’s head off. Other troopers came rushing down the ship and shot Luke in the leg. Luke jumped and chopped his offenders’ head off and ran back into his pod and blasted off into space. The troopers went into their own ships, blasted off and chased him. Luke pulled back and shot them from behind. Rushing down to earth, a meteor was chasing Luke and he clipped it. The meteor fell to the sun. Luckily Luke got home safely!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!