Kelly Needs To Be Quiet

KELLY needs to be quiet

Kelly is a friend of mine. She likes to talk a lot, maybe even too much. Just the other day she was talking so much she walked into a pole. “OUCH.”

Kelly’s mum on the other hand is deaf and cannot talk so I think Kelly likes to talk when she can. Kelly can’t even stop talking when she is at the dentist. So because of that she has really bad teeth that stick out like a rabbit on a sunny day.

We were taught a song at school yesterday it goes like this, A B S A D B What comes after one two three. We were told to take it home and sing it to our parents. I felt sorry for Kelly because her mum would not be able to hear her.

So Kelly does have a problem about talking but she cannot help it. She does like to rabbit on though.

Chapter two the perfect idea

I just had the most perfect idea; her mum could get a hearing aid.

I am going to raise money for them and then get her mum a hearing aid. She can then put it in her ear and hear Kelly. Brilliant isn’t it?

These are my Ideas to raise money

Garage sale
Wash cars
Door knocking
Lemonade stand
Dog washing
Window cleaning
Walking dogs

Walking dogs and a lemon aid stand are good ideas. I will do them.

So I walk dogs and make a lemonade stand. It all turns out so well I raise heaps of money and even have $20 left over. I spent that money on Kelly. I buy her a friendship necklace. Her mum loved being able to hear Kelly and all her exciting news.

Especially the song!



It just goes to show no body is perfect.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!