Natasha's Week According To Natasha



This here in front of my very eyes is my friendship diary!

Ella my little sis if you are reading this put the book down and back away!!!!

So here are my friends!
Charlie
Francesca
And…….
My bestie Addie

And offcourse I’m Natasha Williams your typical six grader/disobedient daughter!

These are my bestie tips and stories

Monday

Today was the worst school event of all time!!!! (seriously it was)I will explain it to you in one word the….CROSS COUNTRY!!!!! As usual Madeline, Francesca, Addie and I were dreading it unlike Charlie
who loves sport she does every sport know to man: tennis, swimming, basketball, soccer….hockey you name it she does it! So there were us four friends standing there waiting for the buzzer one of us excited the others filled with doubt. BUZZ!!! It went Charlie diving to the front and me lets just say I had a slow start. After one lap I was exhausted but Charlie on the other hand raging for the finish line. She’s almost there YES YES YES Charlie won okay I wasn’t that excited she wins every year will I come last. So as usual Charlie is going to regionals and im going to bed. YAWN!!!
Bye for now love

NATASHA


Tuesday

So as most people know yesterday was the dreaded cross country!! Charlie took the gold and is going to regionals. Today she got a little on my nerves just a little okay she totally blew it! She made a comment on how slow we were. Then Francesca went ballistic so me and Charlie haven’t talked all day. GOSH i hope this blows over!

Bye Bye LUV NATASHA!


Wednesday
PHEWW! Things went back to normal, today’s number 1 topic was my birthday. I can’t wait … we decided on a pool party. Now just to run I past the rents! I’m so excited, so that’s the good part of my day. The bad is that my sis is up to her no good pranks again! What’s with the rubber spiders????

Gotta fly,
Love Tasha!

Thursday
TODAY WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!(seriously, it was ….. wait – I said that last time – but this time it truly is)
It was so embarrassing – SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.

I WAS TALKING TO Addie about the guy I like and I didn’t realize he was standing right behind me!!! Then to top it off he laughed in my face. ARRRGGGHH!!

My life is sooooooo over
SEND FOR HELP

Desperate Tash
Xox




Friday
I handed out my party invites today – a little late notice never hurt anyone!
Luv Tash
PS My life’s not over!

Sunday
PARTY ON DOWN YEEAH!!!!

Oh my god, my party’s just ended – hate to brag but – it rocked!
It was funny, loud, stylin’, and rockin’.
Thanx Mum and Dad

Natasha
Kiss kiss
Mwah!!









FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!