I Didn't Chuck It


"Well it all happend last summer when i knock my sister out because i threw a glass bottle at head while we were on holiday at Breese Burge Bay and this is how it all started".

"Lucy-Loo did you take my bathers off my bed""said DK""no"said Lucy-loo""oh there they are ok i am ready to go!"said DK""same here "said Lucy-Loo"'ok lets go DK leave the butterfly alone "said dad""ok"said DK"

"Were going on a holiday to Breese Burge Bay for a week and you ywo are going to both be sharing a tent while i have a luxury snooze in the campervan were there will be no arguing it will be just peace and quiet""said dad"."sooo not fair dad""said DK and Lucy-Loo"too bad you two are going to have to put up with it""said dad""fine as long as i get my meals served first""said DK""its not fair why does DK get everything before just because she's the oldest doesn't mean she has to get first serve all the time""yelled Lucy-Loo""see this is what i mean always arguing""sighed dad".

"Look theres the ocean and palm trees a pelican too""said Lucy-Loo". once we had arrived at Breese Burge Bay which was a six hour drive lucky we had left early or we might have been later than 12:00o'clock pm".

"Now time to go for a swim all that work made me sweaty""said dad""can we go for a swim too?""said DK""no because you two have to go and set up your tent and go to bed its to late for two little girls to go for a swim at this time""said dad". But what the girls didn't know is that is was only 6:00pm they thought it was 9:00pm their dad had trick them again.

"The next morning DK and Lucy-Loo woke up to the smell of food.When they climbed out of the tent they saw that their dad had caught fish and was cooking it on their new bbq". When I got to the bbq, my Dad started laughing at me. so I ran to the camper and looked in the mirror and saw that my face was covered in texta. "Lucy-Loo" screamed DK, "what" said Lucy-Loo. "Why did you do this" said DK. "Because I felt like it"said Lucy-Loo" "I HATE YOU" yelled DK. So i picked up a bottle and threw it at her head.Then she hit the sand face first so i ran over to help her then dad saw her and ran over too."How did you knock her out?said dad. Well um um i threw it at her"said DK shakeily. "Well thats good at least you told the truth but you are grounded for two weeks"said dad."But"said DK."it's better than being grounded forever"said dad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!