Need For Speed Most Wanted

It was time for me to challenge the blacklist rival number 15. His name was Razor. He drives a Mustang. I drive a BMW GT. It was a pink slip race, where the loser has to give his car to the winner. The race had begun. About one-fifth into the race we spotted cops. The cops came chasing after Razor and I. Three-fifths into the race, there was a road block. I smashed through it and one of the cop cars hoods came off. Near the finish, I found out that there was an oil leak. Eventually, I lost the race and I gave my car to Razor.
Just then, cops came. Razor ran away, but I was arrested.” Where’s your fancy ride?” asked one of the cops, as they put me in handcuffs. When I got to the police station, Mia(she’s the girl that helps me) took me to a car lot. I bought a Chevrolet Cobalt SS. I then drove to a safe house.
When I got there, Mia showed me the black list, a list that has 15 racers that you have to beat to race the leader. My first opponent was Sonny. His ride was a Volkswagen Golf. I won in both races. I was now 15th on the black list. Next was Taz. He drives a Lexus IS300. I won. One by one I kept on beating rivals. Next was Razor. I drove a Lamborghini Gallardo, a car that I got from Ronnie, blacklist number 3. He was riding my BMW GT. The race had begun. It was a tough race. Cops had arrived and it was hard to evade them. Razor was hard to beat, but finally I bet him. I got my car back and I was the toughest racer.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!