Fallen Star

Fallen Star




Once every million years a star falls but not like any you ever will or have seen, its not a just clump celestial rock like everyone thinks it’s a glowing silver sphere and legend says that if you possess a fallen star in your hand you possess the whole of space that’s how precious fallen stars were and every million years a million people look for a fallen star but no-one has ever found one except one, this person was a young girl by the age of 11 she went by the name of Anna. Now Anna curios as can be was walking in the forest just outside her home, when she slipped on something round, it tumbled down a path she had never seen before, Anna followed this path because she just had to know were it lead too.


At last she came to the end of the path and she saw amazed so much she almost screamed out what she saw was a green field covered with the most amazing flowers she had ever seen. They were purple with 8 petals and a golden spot in the middle and on the tips of each of the petals. Anna had never seen anything more beautiful in her life, but she saw in the very middle was the most beautiful thing in the hole of the entire field on a little hill lay the most beautiful, most sparkling thing she had ever seen ran to it straight away without thinking picked it as soon as she did that she felt a strange tingling feeling like she could do whatever she liked. Not knowing that she now controlled all of space.


Anna did not want leave the field not now but she knew she left taking a flower and the star with her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!