Never Do It Again

Hannah and her cousin used to enjoy watching videos and DVD's when they visited each other. They watched cartoons, funny movies, sad movies, but never scary movies.
In the summer holidays they went together on a holiday to QLD with their families. First they went to Sydney airport. They watched the planes landing and flying. They had a quick meal, and then it was time to board on the aircraft. On the aeroplane they enjoyed watching the big screen and listening to the music on the headphones. Soon after that, they landed at the Gold Coast airport where they hired a van and they went to t he unit which was right on the beach. Then they put on their swimmers and they went all together to the beach. They saw a dead jellyfish on the sand, they started playing with the waves, suddenly Hannah started screaming, everybody ran towards her, she was jumping and screaming. There were about 10 jellyfish stings on her body, she was upset all the afternoon. She said, "I don't want to go to the beach anymore." Then her dad took Hannah to the pools and then she felt better. They had to decide where to go in the morning. Then they decided to go to one of the theme parks and they chose Dreamworld.
In the morning they woke up early. They put their swimmers on. One of the games was called the House of Horror and it was really scary. There was another game called the Giant Drop and the other was a Hurricane. Hannah went on the Hurricane and she got really tired and very dizzy. All of the family went on the water slide and it was fun because the water was cold.
The next day was a rainy day so the parents decided to go over to each others house. Then Hannah and her cousin decided to watch a scary movie. Then Hannah told her mum that she was going to watch a scary movie but her mum said, "Don't watch a scary movie or you'll have a bad dream." Then Hannah said, "Ok", but when the parents went out doing some shopping the older cousin was watching that scary movie, so Hannah was sneaky and she was looking from the door to see what happened and then she went out. Then that night she was going to sleep but she couldn't sleep because she watched that scary movie that wasn’t for her age. Then her mother found out that she was watching that movie because her brother told his mum. Then Hannah's mum said, "Why did you have to watch that movie?" Hannah said, "Because I saw my older cousin watching it and I want to watch it as well." I am also sorry that I lied to you about not watching the movie."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!