Back Yard Cricket

One great summer, my family and I decided to invite our family friends over to our beach house for a night. The first day we arrived we went to the beach. We weren't allowed to get wet, it was low tide.
When we got there me and my friend David straight away ran into the water. We got told off but we just kept on swimming. We didn't care at all. It was awesome!
When we got back from the beach, we had about 50 over’s of cricket. Everyone got out at least twice. It was the best!
That night we went out for dinner. The food was delicious. When we got back home it was very late, so everyone dozed off to sleep.
The next morning we got up, had breakfast and went to a surf beach. We had lunch there. When we got home we had another 50 over’s of backyard cricket. This time everyone got out at least five times.
That night we left and that was the great summer of mine!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!