U.S.A Here I Come

It was the 28th of March. It was a hot day. The plane smelt like someone farted because the person next to me did, his name was Jack Frost.
I had to pack three suitcases to fit all my stuff in. When I got to the U.SA my friend the Tooth Fairy drove me to the hotel I was staying at. The Tooth Fairy told me that I had to help him do his job. Then I asked him where we were going? He said, “We are going to the WWE!” So the next day we went to Wrestlemania 24. The Tooth Fairy brought me a John Cena T-shirt, a DVD called ‘No Way out 2008’ and a huge wresting ring. I have to buy another suitcase now.
My favourite match was Triple H v John Cena v Randy Orton. John Cena won. When the match was finished John Cena took me into the backstage area. I met Hulk Hogan; he gave me a replica WWE Championship belt and 160 figurines. GREAT I have to buy ANOTHER suitcase!
It was a great holiday cut short because the elves went on strike so I had to fix up the Industrial Relations Contract. THE END. By Santa Claus.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!