Teachers Love It

Teachers are here to make us learn but the real story is this. Don't tell the teacher, she's really planning to get you in trouble. I found out the true story. They don't care how much money they get and they ride motorbikes! Once Mrs Plop nearly plopped my head off and they gave me eyeball soup! Yuck! I remember that taste, mum had to pay the teacher if I was paying her I would run away.

Like all the teachers they are have big brain they are fat and ugly.hey you can't do that.the real story is the same as it is not what she saids because she has always getting into trouble and it was really chocolate soup but she wants to get some teachers to get in trouble instead of her she's is just like an narrative that I think we are in now so now it's the end.



the end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!