A Boy With No Parents

One day his father past away so then he was alone just with his mother he had no siblings.
He just wished to have a family and be happy so 2 years later his mum past away. He was really sad every day he till one day the police came to his house then they asked to come. with him then he said why but they did not answer. so he went with the police the police said to him he has to go to the child adoption center. because there is no one to take care of him. so he went then he was there for 2 years then a man came and was looking for a child. he saw Jake then he went to him and asked him that if he would like to come with me. he said ok so he took him then when he got home he saw that the man has no one with him. so he asked him he is married he said no and introduced him self his name was Tim he liked him when Jake was 19 his guardian found a girl for Jake then Jake saw the girl Tim choose Jake said he has no chance marrying her. Tim said lets go introduce our self to her. she liked Jake she asked if he is available tommow he said 5 o’clock so he was there at 5 o’clock. he went they were both there alone so 2 months later they dated it went successfully then 2 years later. the marriage was on on that day when they kissed Tim fainted then he went to the doctors for 20 days. then he came out but he still was abet sick then they married then they were together so they were happy 5 months. Tim asked if they wanted to buy a house they said no. Tim said I want you to go then they said ok. they thanked him a lot then 2 years later Mel got pregnet. Jake got shocked that Mel was pregnet. then they Quickly went to tell Tim and Tim was so happy for Jake and Mel. so Tim made a party at the hospital because she had to be in the hospital. and all Jake’s friend and cousins and relatives came and celebrated. 3 months later the baby came out and Jake was there and Tim and when the baby came out Tim fainted and he unforchanly didn’t make it and then Jake cried asked him self why does always he related die so he cried until one day Tim’s mum came to Jake and was helping him then he went away and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!