Happy Chocolates

Once upon a time, Noona and Nathan ran away from a horrible orphanage. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE RUNTS!" yelled the principal, but they didn't. They ran inside an abandon chocolate factory, which the Principal couldn't find.

The factory was old except the machines and stairs. Suddenly fairies appeared, "hi I'm Sugar, this is Milk, Cocobean and Caramel, you?" Sugar asked.
"Noona, his Nathan."
"You staying?" asked Milk.
"If that's alright..." said Nathan.
"yeah! come upstairs'" exclaimed Cocobean.

Upstairs was luxurious, walls were scarlet, rooms were huge, beds soft and cozy. "Tomorrow you'll start work," said Caramel
"We'll explain tomorrow," said Sugar.

The work they do is making chocolates.Every Fairy makes whatever their name is, and they started work. They had lunch upstairs after work they made Milk infusions, Caramel Bars, Dark chocolated truffles and Light chocolate hearts.

Suddenly a fairy named Mint appeared and ate the chocolates they made. Everyone finished lunch. They saw Mint, Mint saw them she ran but Nathan caught her.
"SORRY! I LOVE CHOCOLATES~ I WANT TO BE A CHOCOLATE MAKER WHEN I GROW UP SO PLEASE LET ME GO!" she begged.

"Your name?" asked Caramel.
"Mint,"
"Can you make mint?"
"Yes..."
"Help make chocolates!" beamed Caramel
"You said you wnted to make chocolates when you grow up why not now?"
Mint was so happy she hugged Caramel very tightly, Caramel couldn't breath.

Now that this was sorted out they all started making chocolates they made a lot of them full of Mint. They made chocolates such ask Milky Mint Swirls, Caramel and Mint smooches and lots more.

When Noona and Nathan went to bed they slept very well. While they slept the others went to Fairy Land and sold the chocolates.

The next morning the fairied told Noona and Nathan the good news.
"Thank you very much," they said.
"For what?" asked Noona.
"Every since we had this factory we couldn't work it, only humans can, because you helped us we like to thank you deeply" said Sugar.
"No problem," said Nathan.
" Our business has gone up from the bottom to the top!" exclaimed Cocobean.
"That's great" said Noona.
"Thank you again" all the fairies said.

After days pasted they all got very close and became the best of friends. Their business grew and grew it was very popular and new staff members join such as Cashew and Rasberry.
One day they all had a group meeting and thought about a name for the company. Many thoughts came up such as Chocolate Love, Heavn Choc and many more but one stand out and it was Happy Chocolates. Everyone loved the title and it was decide.

HAPPY CHOCOLATES was the number one seller and that became in the fairy history.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!