Magic Carpet




One Easter night Georgiana and Emmanuelle were having a sleepover. In the middle of the night they heard a rustle in the bush just outside Emmanuelle’s house. They went outside to see what it was. Suddenly a weird carpet just appeared in front of them they screamed and they ran inside the house. They turned around and the carpet just popped up in front of them. They ran into Emmanuelle’s room. Her mum said what’s all the racket about? She said. There is a flying carpet behind you? said Emmanuelle don’t be silly? She said. Then Georgiana said but its true Mrs. Beret. The next night they went on a ride on the magic carpet to a magic place and they found dragons and unicorns. Before they could stop the carpet took them home. In the morning they told their mum that they had been on a magic ride and their mum said “Nonsense!”

Only they would know the truth.



Hannah and India








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!