Kicking Th Footy

Kicking the Footy



My Dad, my friend Holden and I were kicking MY Eels Football when MY dog Milo came and started to play footy too!!! As there were only three of us, it was helpful
to have Milo playing because you need even teams if you want to play football. Now that we had even teams, on with the kick off!

It was Sea Eagles versus the Eels. Sea Eagles kicked to the Eels. I caught the ball. Dad tackled me. I played the ball. Dog got it; she was off, 4-0. I kicked the goal, it was 6-0!! Let’s go Eels.

Sea Eagles kicked to the Eels. Again I caught it, I was off. TRY!! 10-0! Dog kicked it in the goal, 12-0. Sea Eagles kicked to the Eels again. Dog and I were flying. 12-0, and only five minutes gone. Well, dog knocked it on and Dad got a tap just ten metres away from the line. He ran five metres, only five metres left to go. He played the ball. Holden ran their first try!!! 4-12. They kicked for goal, he missed. Dog and I were winning. Go Eels!!! Let’s just say that the Sea Eagles were finding it tough.

BRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!!! Half Time. 4-12 as the Eels and Sea Eagles walk and run off the field.

Commentator: “It has been amazing here at Parramatta Stadium. The Eels have been flying through, 12-4!! I can’t believe it! Yep, the wonderful Eels, the Sea Eagles coach won’t be happy with that. I guess it’s frustrating to watch. The coach won’t be happy at all!! The Sea Eagles had better make a move if they want to win. Here they go, onto the field…. Very ,very interesting. The Sea Eagles will have to put pressure on the Eels.”

BRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!! Second half

Eels kick to Sea Eagles. Dad caught the ball. He only ran six centimeters! He played the ball. Holden got it, he was off. He tried to score a try. Full back dog had a plan. He tackled him. I went to the try line because they were only ten metres away from the line. Then Holden played it, but he was too slow. I got it and scored. 16-4 to the Eels. Five more minutes to go. I made the conversion.

BRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!! Full Time!!

18-4, the Eels won. I was the man of the match.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!