I Love Teddy

for the holidays I went to India and I also took my teddy bear even though my mum said " your old now and don't need a teddy bear" I got furios but I calmed myself. Anyway I brang my teddy bear and thats it no stopping me. We had to stay for 2 days , we had to get on Quantus I watched a movie [transformers] anyway when I got there I got into a taxi and was drove to a hotel and I my mum and my dad got out with our luggages and took a room different to the others cirulated with nature. For the first day everything had been going well when , the next day that afternoon when we were about t leave when coming outside monkeys atttacked we had to save ourselves there was on with a bum the looked multicoloured but only looked for a few seconds when my reflexes payed off swinging my teddy smacking all the monkeys off there stinky and ugly feet. Then the monkey monkey king came and I used teddies good muscley hands to punch the blastard monkey off its feet the all the monkeys ran off with bruises.
Teddy saved my families life but now he was nothing but fluff HE DIED!.
We had his funril when we got back home, I still remember him as a idol to me. I LOVE MY TEDDY.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!