Watching

As I get my lead pencil out I start to think,
I hear children speaking about their great ideas.
Beth and George have their hands up for help,
Thomas is humming a little song.
I go and ask Annabelle if I can borrow her ruler,
Her silver spotty pencil is scraping against the paper.
Zac is scrunching up old magazines and putting them in the green bin.
I see Henry walking around for his book and asking some strange questions.
Stuart is reading his work and checking it.
I glue my math’s work into my book, it smells a funny smell.
The teacher says we can get our fruit,
It is dripping all over my hands and desk.
I get my rubber out of my colorful pencil case, a lovely sweet and sour taste.
It is a lovely taste I can’t bear it.
I go back to my writing.
The bell goes; everyone runs outside with their black bags and go to their comfy homes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!