Madi And The Time Traveller

Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Madi Baird,she had blondish brownish hair,blueish greenish eyes,a fringe,a small nose,a small mouth and little ears.So later on as she was walking on the street just as she was going to the park she bumped into Mia McNamara and Grace Owen,so she ended up taking them to the park.When they got there they played tip,as they were running they all bumped in to a Crazy Proffessor.The proffessor had three arms so he could grab on to three people,so he grabbed the three girls and carried them in to a room full of all coloured potions,Mia,Grace and Madi saw a Timt Traveller,so the proffessor threw Mia,Grace and Madi in to the Time Traveller.While the three girls were going thruogh the Time Traveller they were wondering where that Crazy Proffessor was taking them.Just then the Time Traveller started to spin slower and slower and slower,they soon fell out of the Time Traveller with proffesser in to the land of CD's.Madi,Grace and Mia looked around and saw hundreds and hundreds of CD's.The professer didn't want to go here so he put them back into the time traveller and took us to the Land of milk and Cookies.The professer didn't want to go there either.so he put them into the Time Traveller for the third time and took us to the potion world.This was the place that Professor wanted to go. So he got one potion and poured it on all of us and it mean't to turn us into a frog, but it didn't work so the three girls ran and jumped into the Time Traveller and ran safely back home, we lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!