FANCY FISH LOOSES HIS GLASSES


One day a very happy fish called Fancy Fish woke up. He was very hungry, so he began looking for some breakfast. He found some squid and it was very tasty, but when he had finished, Fancy Fish had lost his glasses.

Fancy Fish looked everywhere for his glasses, but he could not find them. The he saw another fish swim past. It was a Clown fish and he was wearing the same glasses as Fancy Fish, but they had a scratch on them. Fancy Fish started to cry so he swam home.

Another fish came by and said, "What is the matter?"

"I have lost my glasses," said Fancy Fish.

The other fish said, "That's no good. I will help you find them."

They searched everywhere for them, but had no luck. Fancy Fish then swam near some sea-weed and finally saw his glasses. They were beginning to float away. So he swam really fast to get them and he was happy once again!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!