Daily life

In visioning our goals so intent, wide eyes gleam at the perfect thought.
Prosperous times through which we will prevail and become stronger together.
But beneficial to what? Ourselves? The whole? What benefactors do we serve?
How do we succumb to the cycle of hysterics and mayhem,
yet live with such ignorance and misunderstanding as to what is real.
A warped reality with re-defined meanings of right and wrong.
Hatred pumping through my veins gripping my heart and essence,
yet on the surface appears a placid, happy, still image,
shielding the inner hatred from the surrounding bliss and contentment.
Letting the world live in its ways of deceit and lies.
Never speaking but always listening, learning, growing. My inner sanctions.
Had it with day to day life. Wishing it would stop. Now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!