Killer Party

Shani dragged her mum and dads suitcases to the front door and dropping them with a loud thud she then stormed off into her bedroom. Her mum chased after her and knocked on the door,

“Shani?”she asked,

She stood at the door waiting for a couple of minutes trying to hear what her daughter was doing.

“The cab is here pudding!”Yelled Edward from the driveway.

“Well I'm going to go. don't forget to feed the fish and turn off the heater before you go to bed. We love you.”

As soon as Shani heard the car drive away she ran into the kitchen and called all her friends. About an hour later there was 200 drunk teenagers partying in the house.

“Shani,great party!Have you got anymore vodka. I'm out!”Said Leonie who was struggling to stand up.

Hours had passed and the party still hadn't died down,the teens seemed more awake than ever.

The phone rang and Shani could barely hear it through the loud music. She ran up to her bedroom slammed the door.


“Hey mum.”She said
“Yes of course I'm fine.”
“I'm sorry about before.”
“Oh that,its just uh the television.”
“Coming home?Already...”
“Okay Ill see you in an hour”
“What your in the taxi....Okay see you in ten,love you”

Shani ran into the living room and yelled at the top of her lungs “PARENTS!”

The teens ran to the door like ants to soft drink. Within 45 seconds the house was empty of all the teenagers but Shani. She began cleaning the house and after 8 minutes she was done. Unluckily she didn't realize that she left 500ml of vodka in a glass on the coffee table.

The door bell rang and Shani ran to the door and greeted her parents with hugs.

“Our flight was canceled so we got a refund.All that traveling has made me thirsty”Laughed Jeni.

She walked over to coffee table and picked up the glass.

“Wait mummy,I have drunken out of that you might get germs.”Said Shani,trying to make a excuse.

“Family can share water ,don't be silly!”Replied Jeni sculling the whole 500ml.

Her skin began to get red blotches and her face turned blue. Edward began to panic.

“That wasn't water what is it?”

“Vodka”Replied Shani.

Edward picked up the phone and called the ambulance.

“Daddy what happening?”

“Your mother is deadly allergic to vodka.”

By the time the ambulance arrived Jeni's throat had already closed up.

Shani was in tears,All that was going through hear mind was the fact the she killed her mother.

She ran out the front door and was never seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!