Daniel's Little Brother

Daniel was happy when he came home from school, because he could play with his little brother, Justin. Together they had fun playing Lego. They enjoyed making helicopters, airplanes and cars out of Lego. They also played Thomas the Tank Engine. Daniel's favourite train is James, the red engine, because he is the fastest train. Justin's favourite train is Percy, who is green.
Now it's school holiday time Daniel and Justin can play Lego and trains all day together. Every morning Justin would go and wake up Daniel really, really early so they could play together all day. After three days Daniel slept underneath his bed, so he wouldn't get woken up too early. When Justin woke up Daniel was gone. So Justin checked in the Bathroom, he checked in the lounge room, he checked in the toy room where they play Lego together but Daniel wasn't there. So he decided to check his Mum's bedroom and outside, but he still couldn't find Daniel.
Justin asked his Mum “Do you know where Daniel is?” Mum didn't know so she helped Justin look for Daniel. But they still couldn't find him, so they called the dog, Roger, to help. Roger smelt the way with his nose into Daniel's room, and Justin said “I've already looked there!” but then Roger went closer to Daniel's bed. Roger stepped on something but it wasn't Daniel. It was one of Roger’s toys. He went closer to Daniel's bed and looked under, so did Justin and their Mum. And they found Daniel who was still asleep. Roger licked Daniel on the face which woke him up. Now Daniel was awake he got dressed and they went to play Lego.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!