Very Short Story By Zoe :)

Once upon a time lived a girl by the name of .... Zoe.
She lived in the gutter on Main Street. She couldn't offord to buy a
Nintendo Wii let alone games for it . Or a Sony Digital Camera , and with that of course you would need 1GB memory card.And the thing that everynight she would go to bed (which is card board, very very hard card board, how would you like to sleep on card board everynight?)and dream about having is a 8GB Apple Ipod Nano but with that where would she get the songs, so she would need $100 music card to go with it. One thing she would love to have is a Nintendo DS Lite but yet again where would she get the games from ? So she would need about 3 games. So as you can see Zoe would love to have all those prizes you are giving away, she is a very creative person and loves making up short stories and poems. So that is why you should pick Zoe (aka . Me) Vote number one !!
Thankyou for reading my , well not really a very short story. I lied about that, but one thing i didn't lie about was that it is written by Zoe. Thanks and i would be glad to here back from you :)
Yours sincerly Zoe.


(c) - I can't really do one of those things on this computer that i found in the dump.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!