Happy Endings Don't Always Happen

If I think about it really hard there is a story to tell. It’s not about ghouls or ghosts or for that fact Barbie dolls but about a little girl and her best friend Tiff who played together all the time and would talk in class.
One day Tiff came to say “I’ll miss you but I’m moving away.”
I said “It couldn’t be?”
She said “I’m sorry, it is,” but we didn’t cry.
It wasn’t the end of the year but when you’re having fun time really flies and soon the time had come for Tiff to go. The whole class lined up, I was at the end. She went down one by one and hugged us all. When she got to me she quickly hugged me tightly and ran out the door. I guess it was too hard for her to look back at me and say goodbye, but I was the opposite, I couldn’t take my eyes off her knowing it was the last time I was ever going to see her until I’m older. Most people say you’ll see her, but they don’t understand because unlike them we’ve been so close and then we’ve just been pulled away from each other. It was so hard at first and then I sort of understood, but I guess I will see her soon; just three more years. That’s the end of the story, it ends a bit sad, but hey didn’t you read the title.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!