A Butterfly's Life

One day a caterpillar was born.Not just any caterpillar,it was the princess!Her name was Peach because she was born on a peach leaf!Peach had a pattern on her body that no other butterfly or caterpillar had.
One day when Peach was emerging from her egg,she was blinded by a bright light,it was the butterfly photographers!They had to get a shot of the new princess!"leave me alone!" She cried,"Go away!"Peach wanted to have a peaceful life.She went to eat the greenest leaf.She ate and ate.Soon Peach felt very tight in her skin so she crawled out of it.
The same thing happened until she felt very tired.Peach made a cocoon and crawled into it.
Suddenly Peach woke up.She felt very different.Peach climbed out of the cocoon."Wow!Look at me I'm beautiful!"She was.Peach had a pink and blue pattern.Out of the blue a bird came and ate Peach.Her wings weren't scary.That was the end of her life...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!