I Like 69

I was walking home in kingscross then suddenly a person mum calls a baddy came up to me. She ask me if i wanted a good time but i emediently ran. When i got home i told my dad and he said were was she and i told him. My dad left to find her and was gone for about 3 hours (i was scarred and warried). After about 10 more miniuts i called mum and told her what happend and she started to cry. When mum got home an hour later she said she had to go up the road for something and i said OK. after another 2 hours mum came home with dad and the baddy but there was something different about the baddy and i thort why do i think i know her, then she said hi son. It was mum i couldnt beleive it but atleast they were alright.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!