Vanessa Hill

Vanessa Hill worked in a zoo in Melbourne she had been there for six months and had a boyfriend named Bobby. Bobby was 21 and Vanessa was nineteen.

One day she was working happily feeding a monkey but then when the bad news hit her. Her boss said your fired. She said why am i fired? Didn't you hear we are laying people off said her boss so she went home and just sat on the lounge and watched Ellen, a television show. The next morning she got up and her boyfriend cooked bacon and eggs and sat down and ate it. When they finished they went to the shop to do their weekly shopping. They got home and unpacked the groceries.

As she was packing away the groceries they get a call from a zoo in America. They said "would you like to come over to America and work in a zoo here"? She said "yes of course i will". Then she said "i have no money to fly over there". So they said "well we will pay for your flight and house to live in". Ok then , thank you said Vanessa . Then she said to her boyfriend we are going to America to work in a zoo over there.

When she got there she loved the zoo and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!