I Love You Mother

There was only one thing keeping me from becoming a psychopath and killing the people I once loved but now , loath. That one thing was more then manacles it was a bright light that restrained me from turning into a monster which I would later regret. That one thing was my mother.
She brought me into this world and she kept me there with her whole heart but when she was taken away from me I felt as though I was taken into hell. In hell I learnt how to maintain strong and not to let the abuse and harassment weaken my soul, but every time I was held up by the voice of my Satan; I would cry almost every time when He confronted me. My thoughts boiled, hatred ravished within me; I fantasized so far about His death that it seemed not viable. I soon began to have cracks in my mentality, there were holes in every plan that came with amidst my intellect, nothing seemed to be My Perfect Plan.
Only time told what happened to me. I remained obedient to Satan bringing Him anything he needed. No, I did not slowly poison him to death, nor did I rig His car so that when the time was right there would be a spark of fire and the car would blow up. No. I simply did nothing about it.
Oh! The fury would burn on my face as slaps of hate encountered with me. I merely cried and cried but at that moment the light that had almost burnt out within me, the love for my mum, the loyalty I had for her, the tears that I shed for her, lit in front of my face and that was when I believed that my mum was truly the most important to me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!