Kazuki Vs Shizuke The Final Battle

Droplets of blood hit the dirt as Kazuki gripped the swords blade. “You’re getting better,” his opponent said. Kazuki slid his sword out of its sheath with his free hand and cut the air his opponent was just in. “Too slow,” he taunted. Kazuki slid his hand into his weapons pouch and threw a shuriken. It stuck into the tree. “Stay still, damn you!” Kazuki yelled, he moved to the side quickly as a kunai hit the dirt where he just was. “Shizuke come out and fight like a man!” Kazuki called out. He quickly spun his sword out and swung across, just blocking Shizuke’s attack. His hand stung from his wound but he knew he was able to bear it until the end of the fight. Shizuke’s sword started to glow blue making the forest around them illuminate. Kazuki jumped back onto a tree as Shizuke swung sending a blue wave hurtling at the tree cutting it down where it once stood. “Want some more?” He asked enjoying every minute. “Not on your life,” retorted Kazuki. He concentrated as hard as he could and made a fireball appear in his hand. He quickly threw it at Shizuke. Caught off guard Shizuke took the full hit and was sent crashing into a tree. “Humph,” he said as he got up, “That almost hurt.” Kazuki felt anger rush through him and put both his hands out sending a huge fireball crashing at Shizuke. Shizuke jumped to the tree tops as the fire burnt through the trees below him. “Haha getting serious now are we?” Shizuke laughed. Kazuki grinned a pointed his hands up as another hand grabbed his. “Stop,” the man said. He lowered his hands. Kazuki grinned, “You got lucky this time, brother.” Shizuke jumped off the half burnt, half burning tree. “Heh we’ll see who got lucky,” he said as Shizuke walked off. As Shizuke walked off Kazuki slashed his sword at the man. The man caught of guard had only the time to move slightly having his side cut slightly. The man’s fists started to glow blue and the man punched Kazuki. The hit sent him flying. He hit a tree and fell silent. “Still as weak as ever, heh, it’s a shame,” taunted the man as he walked over to where Kazuki was. Kazuki opened his eyes and shoved both his hands into the man’s face. Quickly Kazuki opened his fingers and said, “Goodbye.” Just as he said goodbye he used the giant fireball attack on the man’s face. Kazuki laughed and walked back to town. He was now strong enough to face him and he knew it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!