Tashi 2

“Hey Jack, come over here, time for another story.”
''Oh goody.''
“This one's about an angry flower. So it started like this. I was fast asleep in bed. But one minute later I was up listening to a roaring flower (A daisy). It was growing fifty feet tall.
Every body looked at me.”
''What did you do'?”
''I just stood there; let’s get on with the story.''
''Ok.''
“So where were we up to? Ah yes, they were staring at me hopefully. So I went up to the flower and said, ''Why are you so angry'?'
''I am angry because I don't want to be a daisy.”
''Why'?”
''Because lots of people pick daisies'.”
''But you are so lucky, now that you are so tall, nobody can pick you'.”
''I will report this to the boss of the town so you won't die'.”
''Thank you.”
“So that flower did not die for a long time.
Let’s go have some cookies.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!