Laura's Back!

One day Laura Swain was packing all her things into a pink suitcase very exitedly. She was moving back to her back to Sydney!Laura and her family had moved to America just over a year ago because her Dad had changed jobs. Laura missed the sunshine, the sandy beaches and her three best friends very much so she was really excited. The only thing wrong was that she would now miss her friends from America. They had helped her out a lot when she first moved in. Suddenly Laura smelt a smoky smell. Somone was calling out her name. She didn't no what to do. She went to the window. The house was on fire! She was suddenly hit with a mental blank, what could she do? Suddenly someone grabbed her and her suitcase. She screamed...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!