Wanted

One sunny Wednesday a boy by the name of Michael Winfield was roaming around the streets to find some useful things because he was poor and his family couldn’t afford anything. Then suddenly he came across a poster saying the beginning of a new start so he took it home for his parents to see but they didn’t respond to any thing, their mouths were to swollen that they couldn’t even move them, in fact they couldn’t move any bone in there body they were to weak and skinny. Michael was very disappointed that the disappointment made him just scrunched the poster up and threw it at the wall. Michael walked out the door and heard this sound, it was music, he started running towards it he started to look around and saw it was a silly old radio. Michael started to walk home until suddenly that poster that he scrunched up and threw away blew right into his face. Michael started reading it and got very excited, it said WANTED, there was a picture of a criminal called Yanker and if you found him and him back to the country rangers you would win the total of $5, OOO dollars, this time he really ran home and told his parents. They didn’t believe he could do this but they still let him go out and catch the criminal. Michael packed up and set off. It was getting dark and he decided to find a place the have a rest. Then he came across a little farm that was to be sold to a man called ‘Old Billy Banker’ Michael was almost about to collapse’ so he camped under the stars. In the morning he woke up and all his belongings had been stolen. Michael went dark with rage and stomped off to have a look around. Then out of no were Michael saw a man with red hair glasses and was quite tall, Michael looked closer, and it was ‘Yanker’. He was the one who took Michaels stuff. Michael was furious and was determine to get his hands on Yanker so he went on back to his camp site. He started by setting out hidden traps around his swag.
It was day three and Michael still hadn’t caught Old Yanker Michael was getting weaker, until out of the bushes ran Yanker and behind him was another man chasing after him, Michael dropped everything in his hands and joined in. after a while Michael started to slow down, he was getting tired. Then his energy started to rise higher and higher and ZOOOOM he was off, closer and closer BANG he ran straight into Old Yanker. Michael quickly tied him up and ran straight home. A few weeks later Michael all his family was rich, healthy and happy while Old Yanker was in jail for life to rot.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!